Corporate & Incentive
Providing creativity and support to those seeking to deliver special events
- Itinerary and programme design and planning
- Development and delivery of unique activity, social, cultural and entertainment programmes
- Team-building events
- Delivery of bespoke tours, activities and special experiences
- Transport organisation and co-ordination
- On-site expertise and ground staff
- On-site Logistics & Support
- Accommodation & transport
- Event Planners
- Companies and other Groups directly
- Destination Management Companies (DMC’s)
- Incentive Travel Companies
- Professional Conference Organisers (PCO’s)
A sample menu of possible activities available at some of our favourite locations throughout Ireland that can be incorporated into a group experience.
One of the hallmarks of our services to corporate, incentive groups are the unique cultural trips we create to suit location and client. The difference in our tailored services here over others are the men and women who guide and share these places, making time spent on these tours a highlight of any gathering.
Our owner-operated service business is based upon the integrity of our relationships within and with our clients. For almost three decades, our personalised services to our respected clients have resulted in each day being different and thankfully, always ending with satisfaction and appreciation.
The expressed appreciations of our clients are something we cherish deeply and the satisfaction from what we create and share with each provides our daily motivation. We are happy to share some of these testimonials on request or provide references for our work.
“Con Moriarty’s love of his homeland is present every minute as you tour with him and hear his stories and experience his perspective of ireland – great story teller, wonderful guides, beautiful experience.”
VISITOR FROM REDWOOD CITY, CALIFORNIA – TRIPADVISOR
Talk to Us!
From Ireland, call us on: +353 87 221 4002 • From USA & Rest of the World, call us on: +1 251 751 3087
Prefer us to call you?